harpcolumn

Acquire a harp not much expensive in Spain.

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Acquire a harp not much expensive in Spain.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    balfour-knight
    Participant

Hello Andibear,

I am very glad you got a harpsicle! You can enjoy working your way up from there. This little harp will be a perfect starting place. I received notification about your most recent post in my e-mails, but I do not see it posted here. I know folks are wishing you all the best with your new harp.

Happy Holidays,
    Balfour

andibear
    Participant

Thank you Balfour-Knight!
    Indeed, I don’t know how, but my message has disappeared (I edited it because the autocorrector changed a word and I didn’t notice it until I sent it, maybe that’s the reason?)

Summing up, and as Balfour-Knight could see, I bought a second hand harpsicle and I’m very happy, I hope to learn just enough to start the classes with good foot but without bad habits when I can finally take them.
    At the moment I have to go over the sheet music, I haven’t read in the F key for 15 years and I’m still struggling!

Thank you all for your advice, I hope to be able to continue learning and to be able to give advice like you do someday!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies