harpcolumn

Able Assistant Harp Cart

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Able Assistant Harp Cart

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    john-carrington
    Participant

Robert,
    I’ve been trying to find a way to reach Walter Pfeil these past few months for a Salzedo Harp Survey. I’m told he owns one of the old ones and I’d like to add it to the registry if this is true. Could you put me on touch with him?

robert-stone

Hi John:

It’s been a while since I checked back on this forum but thanks for the information on your company-where is it and what is your phone number or e-mail address- I haven’t bought Walter’s harp-I believe it’s still at the pawn shop on South St. in Philadelphia-the owner there told me that he still cannot sell it due to a block by an attorney. I think another fellow is also trying to sell it on this Harp column for $16,000-Even though his intentions are good(to try to help Walter’s finances)I would tell any potential buyer to beware at that price!

robert-stone

John: the last number I had for Walter was: 267-639-8456- He had to move out of his apt and is staying with a friend. Walter is in his 80’s.

harpist123
    Participant

Anyone use this? Comments?

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies