harpcolumn

A brand new Harp Column forum!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break A brand new Harp Column forum!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Wow, check out the brand new Harp Column forums! They are all currently empty, and we’d love to get them going with some interesting discussions about harps, music, and anything you’d like. Have at it! (Don’t panic, you can still access the old forums at [harpcolumn.com](http://www.harpcolumn.com) and in a few months all the old forums will be archived right here!).

susan-ash
    Participant

Wonderful new site! Many, many hours/months of work to be sure….thank you, it is appreciated!

Thanks Susan! But hey, the forums are still EMPTY! Come on people, get busy out there! I know @[[alison-reese:User:Alison Reese]] must have something insightful to say…

bella-bella
    Participant

Hello!

I really like this site. I like the music stand and pieces section. I hope people upload recordings!

Will there be classifieds on here? That’s one of my favorite things on Harp Column to look at.

hester-musicologist
    Participant

Briggsie: Yes, eventually all the classifieds and Harp Column subscription managing will be available on this site. We’re phasing things in gradually over the next few weeks and once everything is here, we’ll shut down the other site. The old forums will be available as an archive on this site.

daniele-di
    Participant

wohooo nice 🙂 It`s really cool that you can upload audio samples from your instrument in your profile (I just uploaded a few pieces!), but is it possible to listen to other people audio samples?

HBrock25
    Participant

All your friends can access your MusicStand, yes, which means they can see photos you upload and hear audio samples. Videos are coming…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies