harpcolumn

2010 directory of AHS

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home › Forums › Coffee Break › 2010 directory of AHS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #113354
    mr-s
    Member

    Hello Dear Friends I am looking for a copy of the page of the AHS Directory of 2010 where my name is written there , I do really need it before this Monday if anybody can scan it and send it to my email : baselsara75@yahoo.com.

    Thank you so much, much respect and love to you all

    Basel .

    #113355
    catherine-rogers
    Participant

    Will try to send now. Praying for you and your family.

    #113356
    carl-swanson
    Participant

    Cathy- Thank you so much. He emailed me on Tuesday and asked me the same question, but didn’t say that he needed it scanned and sent to him. Just that he wanted to know if his name appeared in the 2010 Harp Directory. So I didn’t know that he needed an image of the page. I hope you were able to scan it for him.

    #113357
    mr-s
    Member

    Hello i did get a copy of the page with my name , from email weddingharp email address , so thank you so much to the harpist who sent it to me and to you all .

    Regards and love

    Basel

    #113358
    Jerusha Amado
    Participant

    Hi Basel!
    It’s wonderful to see you posting here!

    #113359
    catherine-rogers
    Participant

    Yes, Carl, I’m not very good with computers but that little thing I was happy to do for him. I think of him and his family every day and all people who are affected by wars.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.