Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
unknown-user
ParticipantWell, as long as we’re all in the joke telling mood…
So a priest, a rhabbi and two out-of-tune harps walk into a bar…
unknown-user
ParticipantIf you will arrange a commission, I’ll be happy to compose one. I might even do one anyway. Of course, there was the one arranged by Kevin Kaska from his own piece written for Ann Hobson.
unknown-user
ParticipantHola Bibiana soy marcos molina te acuerdas de mi? yo vivia cerca a tu casa en Bogota,toco arpa llanera,si deseas emviarme tu correo me pondre en contacto con tigo lo mas pronto posible.
un cordial saludo desde Alicante Espa?a
Macos Molina
unknown-user
ParticipantTayce- I have trouble moving my CG becuase it’s SOOO heavy. 92 pounds, I think the Salvi website says. I have a Salvi harp trolley. It’s probably easier for you becuase you’ve been playing so much longer than I have. Guess it just takes some getting used to. As for the Swanson….
As for Carl- why haven’t I thought of you sooner?!? Since I’m selling my Troubador (decided to become a solely pedal harp teacher/perfromer) which is worth about $3,000 and my Salvi which is about $15,500 your La Scoula will definetely be in the back of my mind.
Ciao for now,
Steve
unknown-user
ParticipantThe two aspects of moving a CG that are difficult to impossible for me are: pulling the harp up over steps, and tipping it into the vehicle while maintaining control. By the time the moving is done it’s difficult to recover for a performance. Mine is 81 pounds. A 56 pound harp is appealing for those reasons to use for gigs and certain rehearsals.
unknown-user
Participantsure it would be fun to email a fellow harpist my age. since this is an old post im gonna leave my email in case yours has changed since the posting. My names John, 17 and have been playing harp for a little over 4 years.
unknown-user
ParticipantHey, My name is John Im 17 and also would like to talk to other harpists my age.
unknown-user
ParticipantYeah, but Carl only makes concert grands.
unknown-user
ParticipantHOLA
SOY OPTIMUS DE CHILE.
SOY NUEVO EN ESTO DE LAS ARPAS, UNO DE LOS MAS NOBLES INSTRUMENTOS, PERO COMO TODO NOVICIO, SE ME PRESENTA EL SIGUIENTE PROBLEMA:NO SE LAS NOTAS DE AFINACION DEL ARPA, Y ME GUSTARIA APRENDERLAS, SI ALGUIEN SABE LAS NOTAS DE AFINACION DE ESTE INSTRUMENTO EN CHILE, POR FAVOR LE ROGARIA ME LOS ENVIARA.
MI MAIL ES optimusgigio@yahoo.es
unknown-user
ParticipantA young harp student of mine asked me if the base of my harp ever got dusty. Hers never does because her declawed cat regularly brushes her paws all over it to keep it clean. Some kitties are helpful.
unknown-user
ParticipantSorry, but I can’t foresee forsaking Lyon & Healy for any other maker known to me. What could be lacking about their semi-grands? We can’t always have the exact look we want. You have to go for the best sound, because that’s what matters most of all.
unknown-user
Participantyeah saul, we have seen in every post that you add, that you love lyon healy,play always lyon healy, lyon healy is the best, even you dream about lyon healy. we know that you exist ok
so if you are not going to answer the question about camac, just shusunknown-user
ParticipantHola Carolina,
Yo toco arpa de pedales pero tengo una amiga que toca arpa de pedales y folclorica tambien, se llama Fabiola Rodr?guez, esta en la Facultad en la Cat?lica, si quieres que te ayude ponte en contacto, ok?
Bibiana
unknown-user
ParticipantOh my gosh!
I didn’t even think of my good pal Carl!!! And to think he lives about 20 minutes from me and I didn’t even drop an e-mail about smaller harps. I shall do that lickity split!

unknown-user
Participanthey, right now i own a camac athena, i am very happy with it, it sounds so good, even wen i play in the orchestra, the sound its rich and full, they are so light because the column is made of fiber glass covered by a thin wood layer, so it never gives me problems when its moved.
i think they are the best harps at the most afordable price
-
AuthorPosts