nicky t. Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total) Author Posts January 24, 2011 at 12:44 pm in reply to: what’s your favorite youtube video at the moment? #157400 nicky t.Member I like this onehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW5DIDlr2FYshe has January 24, 2011 at 12:26 pm in reply to: Con raghezza? #148633 nicky t.Member For Saul David Zlatkovsky – I suggest you do not use old dictionary as italian words roots are in latin and ancient greek not in old italian words, also google translator would be better. Hope this information is useful. January 24, 2011 at 12:12 pm in reply to: Con raghezza? #148632 nicky t.Member Mmh, this is interesting but Dante wrote in an language which is not italian January 23, 2011 at 9:15 pm in reply to: Con raghezza? #148629 nicky t.Member p.s. I just add that I’ve found Author Posts Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)