Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
kathy-chanik
ParticipantBrook, I was just watching your videos again.
kathy-chanik
ParticipantHi, Karen-about having those two lower strings.
kathy-chanik
ParticipantAlison, you guys are doing a great job keeping us informed of the results-even better than the official website.
kathy-chanik
ParticipantCarl, I seem to remember a technician telling me you can get more sound out of the instrument
kathy-chanik
ParticipantI’d like to know if there was anything new or fabulous in the exhibit hall?
kathy-chanik
ParticipantIf anybody’s interested in hearing some sound clips of the Chamber Harp, I found some on
kathy-chanik
ParticipantI see by the Facebook photos that the new Princessa with the extended soundboard has 38 strings, with the low B and A added.
kathy-chanik
ParticipantYes, Grainne Hambly.
kathy-chanik
ParticipantDeb, the Donegal is a completely different harp than the Ogden.
kathy-chanik
ParticipantWow, Christian!
kathy-chanik
ParticipantI find my fingertips make a harsh scraping sound while plucking unless I keep them well polished with an emery board every day, and it also keeps those fingertip splits at
kathy-chanik
ParticipantSidney, you might take a look at Harper Tasche’s books-he’s written quite a bit for smaller harps with no levers.
kathy-chanik
ParticipantOMG, I thought it was WONDERFUL.
kathy-chanik
ParticipantKaren, you’re going to get a lot of disagreement on this one.
kathy-chanik
ParticipantSusan, Marjorie Call was my teacher also.
-
AuthorPosts