Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
karen-conoan
ParticipantThere is a collection Sept Sonatines pour la Harpe and that piece is included.
karen-conoan
Participanthttp://www.firstgov.gov/Citizen/Topics/Internet_Fraud.shtml
This site has a plethora of useful information on a variety of frauds and how to report them.
karen-conoan
ParticipantAlthough the posting I’ve copied below is from 2004, perhaps it is still worth trying; it is from an earlier response on this thread.
“After much searching, I tracked down the sheet music for Storybook Love at the Chicago Public Library Music Dept., arranged for piano and vocal. I found an arranger to write the score for string quartet. with his permission I am posting his website if you wish to contact him.
karen-conoan
ParticipantI may be stating the obvious, but:
“Harp Olympics” Vols 1,2,3,4
karen-conoan
ParticipantI tune the classroom lever harp with 3 flats.
karen-conoan
ParticipantJust for future reference:
karen-conoan
ParticipantBeginner:
karen-conoan
ParticipantOne respondent asked where the movie producers get their harps (used as props).
karen-conoan
ParticipantI realize this is 2 years after the thread began!
The Omaha (NE) Public Schools has given harp instruction for nearly fifty years.
November 6, 2004 at 5:00 am in reply to: Are there any more ideas on harp dollys/ chariots??? help :) (crossposted) #89017karen-conoan
ParticipantI use the Able Assistant.
karen-conoan
ParticipantThis is an interesting link and I think her name is mentioned:
November 6, 2004 at 5:00 am in reply to: In need of a harpist for my wedding 12/28/02 in Nebraska #89364karen-conoan
ParticipantThere are several harpists in Nebraska.
-
AuthorPosts