harpglo-jean

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 166 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Earthquakes #147313
    harpglo-jean
    Participant

    I keep my harp tucked away under my staircase with a small weighted trash can securing it against the wall.

    in reply to: Harp Dog #162265
    harpglo-jean
    Participant

    My usually hyper Standard Schnauzer, “Scotty” also seems to immediately calm down when I begin to play, and ends up asleep on his back with all four paws in the air..it’s quite a site……ditto on, “music does calm the savage beast.”

    in reply to: Why the harp? #103339
    harpglo-jean
    Participant

    As a child, on my way to an open field to fly my kite or just play, I would always pass by a home and pause a minute to stare at a huge gold pedal harp that was kept in the window.

Viewing 3 posts - 166 through 168 (of 168 total)