Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Evelyn Tournquist
ParticipantDidn’t Isabelle Moretti end up with the cobalt 3?
Evelyn Tournquist
ParticipantDo you live in the US?
Evelyn Tournquist
ParticipantHere is a link to his bio.
Evelyn Tournquist
ParticipantEliza, I think most people would expect to pay the going monthly rate. I can’t imagine that it would be worth it to you to let it go for less than that especially if you are picking up and delivering. Will you be charging a delivery fee as well?
Evelyn Tournquist
ParticipantI used to tip. About 20 years ago I started tipping the harp technician I was using at the time. He eventually told me that it messed up his bookkeeping. I stopped tipping.
Evelyn Tournquist
ParticipantIt was so nice to see someone playing a pretty harp for a change, the style 23 really is magnificent.
Evelyn Tournquist
ParticipantJulia,
Contact ALG Worldwide Logistics at http://www.admiralusa.com/
This is the company that ships for Lyon and Healy and I have used them on many occasions.Evelyn Tournquist
ParticipantI’ve seen a Venus Classic with a gold crown before and I have to say it looked pretty bad. That column is not designed for a crown.
Instead of spending money fixing this harp and trying to add things to it, why don’t you just put your money toward a new instrument. The Venus website has some wonderful bargains on brand new instruments. Did you see the Seraphim which starts at under $10K?.
Evelyn Tournquist
ParticipantYou should know Nicanor. After all, you are renting the harp to her.
-
AuthorPosts