donna-missigman

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Why I should practice ? Why I should be prepared ? #145479
    donna-missigman
    Participant

    Basel,
    Please know there are people in the world who are praying for you and your country. Columns like this one that connect us from so far away are a blessing for all of us. Carl’s idea to somehow get your harps out of the country sounds wonderful, if it’s possible. As for practicing, maybe it would help to think of just making music for the simple joy of it. Not practicing in the sense of work, but music for what it was meant to do – to heal our souls.
    We are praying the war will end soon and you can move on.
    Donna

    in reply to: Sad news for lovers of the Style 17 #70337
    donna-missigman
    Participant

    Well said. And when it’s right, it’s right. Since I’m mentioned in this post I’ll throw in my little tale too. I bought an 85GP. My first pedal harp and it’s lovely. Just the right size with deep, rich sound. Thanks Sherj for finding us both beautiful harps! It seems to me your mother would be very pleased indeed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)