Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
bill-and-jennifer-jenkins
ParticipantI was preparing for it to turn into a Laurel and Hardy moment, only with a harp it would be a tragedy rather than a comedy.
bill-and-jennifer-jenkins
ParticipantComing to the conversation late, but have you ever looked at a vibrating harp string with a TV screen behind it?
bill-and-jennifer-jenkins
ParticipantWell, I thought the placement of the instruments was perfect.
bill-and-jennifer-jenkins
ParticipantI recently had a chance to try out some of the Chicago harps in the L&H factory side by side with the other models.
bill-and-jennifer-jenkins
ParticipantHmmm.
“Ginger Peaches Coco”
The girls name all the pets in our house so no matter what order you put them in, I’d still sound like a stripper.
bill-and-jennifer-jenkins
ParticipantI don’t carry my harp around very much just yet, but I’m also the father of a young upright bass player and I DO wish she had taken up something smaller.
As chief bass wrangler, my response to the piccolo question is to say:
bill-and-jennifer-jenkins
ParticipantI found Louise Thomson playing Gershwin’s American in Paris followed by Dave Brubeck’s Take Five in the 2005 London Harp Competition.
-
AuthorPosts