Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantIn the same boat paddling away with you Ashley, awhile back.
September 25, 2012 at 1:43 pm in reply to: How would you go about playing piano music on a lever harp? #102947Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantAn excellent place to explore would be Sylvia Woods’ Music Theory and Arranging for the Folk Harp.
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantI’d contact Rick Kemper at Sligo Harps (www.sligoharps.com).
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantWRT Somerset and Kathy…you know, presenters and performers are booked at least a year in advance, well before Chris got hit with a big
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantI suppose that it is time to provide an update.
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantJulie if you have your harp by now (I think I read that you do) you can have a case made by Laurie Nielsen at Markwood Strings or by the folks at Colorado case.
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantJulie, I’m not sure where you are or what peninsula you mean?
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantMary, he is in business, whether he understands that or not.
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantJulie, the nylon strings are easily available from many string makers.
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantI too have finally (finally) run out of patience.
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantProbably a good plan Chris, though I sure hope you will take at least a spec sheet for the 36 for people to drool over.
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantAs some here know I have been a strong supporter of Chris and the SweetHarp, despite being frustrated as have been many others.
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantChiming in a bit late here….this is a pretty extensive description, although focused on violin strings the process is the same:
Making Gut Stings – Gamut Music, Inc. | Early Music Strings and Historical InstrumentsBiagio
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantNo slight intended to Chris, it’s been a tough year for many.
Biagio Sancetta
ParticipantGuess it’s time to chime in again as another SweetHarp customer still waiting.
-
AuthorPosts