Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Alicia D. Strange
ParticipantWow,
Alicia D. Strange
ParticipantActually I did not think you were being rude.
Alicia D. Strange
ParticipantAlthough
Alicia D. Strange
ParticipantThanks very much Saul!
Alicia D. Strange
ParticipantO the Deep, Deep Love… by Thomas J. Williams and arranged by Barbara Fackler is found in “The Sacred Lever Harp”, by Barbara Fackler.
Alicia D. Strange
ParticipantJoanne,
No, it definately wasn’t professional.
Alicia D. Strange
ParticipantHi Heide,
I have owned a Nylon strung Maple/Spruce Cygnet for a year (purchased 2003)… without having any cracking varnish issues.
Alicia D. Strange
ParticipantMy guess is she reacted shocked and angry because she thought you were trying to rip her off.
Alicia D. Strange
ParticipantNothing new in my response… just some elaboration if I may…
So if you rent, you might find $40, 50, etc./Month Rental Deals.
Alicia D. Strange
ParticipantHi.
Alicia D. Strange
ParticipantNot on my Harp!
-
AuthorPosts