Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
svetlana-yatsky
ParticipantThat’s correct, Alyonushka (Aljonushka, Alionushka) is a Russian girl’s name.
A derivative from Alyona. I am not familiar with an “official” explanation why Mchedelov called this composition Alyonushka, but very possible that, yes, it’s after a famous Russian fairy tale character mentioned by shoshanna-godber.
I’ve also heard a version that a painting by Russian artist Vasnetsov inspired Mchedelov to write this piece. Here is the painting: https://artsandculture.google.com/asset/alyonushka/BwEnxZIyvoQ9kw?hl=en&ms=%7B%22x%22%3A0.5%2C%22y%22%3A0.5%2C%22B%22%3A8.28520790341433%2C%22z%22%3A8.28520790341433%2C%22size%22%3A%7B%22width%22%3A3.551358566278991%2C%22height%22%3A1.2375000000000003%7D%7Dsvetlana-yatsky
ParticipantMy pleasure, gretchen-cover and shoshanna-godber! I was glad to be helpful.
And thank you for your kind words about the website and other arrangements. Blessings!svetlana-yatsky
ParticipantHey guys,
I uploaded “Alyonushka” to my sheet music site, since there are a few of you who requested it and may be there will be more harpists who would like it. Why don’t you just follow the link and downloaded it from there: https://svetlanayatsky.selz.com.
Let me know if you have any trouble with that. There are a few notes in the copy that were out of margins, unfortunately this is the way it is, but you’ll guess them easily 🙂
God bless!svetlana-yatsky
Participantshoshanna-godber, I’ve got your email address, and I will send to you and other participants who requested it the copy. I just need to scan it. Give me a few days 🙂 If you know how to delete your comment, go ahead, so your email is not visible for others!
svetlana-yatsky
ParticipantThe version I have is playable both on pedal and lever harp. You may have your lever harp be tuned in Eb, or you bring the levers up to the E key. The music I own is a copy by Russian publishing house that did not set the copyright. During the Soviet times there was socialism as you know, we all shared what we had 🙂 Let me know your e-mail or where to send the mp3.
svetlana-yatsky
ParticipantAre you still looking for Alyonushka? I have it 🙂
-
AuthorPosts