Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
stardust117
ParticipantHi Balfour-knight and Blindharper,
Thank you for your replies. Now that you both mention about the repertoire, I’ll really do my research on considering whether I should get a double-strung lap harp, or a single string one!
stardust117
ParticipantHi Greg,
Thanks a lot for your suggestions! I appreciate how you remind me of the typical carry on limits! And I’m going to search those 2 harps you just mentioned! They sure sound appealing. Again, I appreciate the thorough research.
-
This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by
stardust117.
March 7, 2020 at 12:12 am in reply to: Beauty and the Beast – which version do you think is better? #243145stardust117
ParticipantEvoléne,
Thank you for your detailed feedback! Now that you mention it, I do prefer the left-hand patterns of the second version, compared to the blocked chords. I’m leaning more towards the second one now.
Thanks for your time
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by
stardust117.
January 27, 2020 at 11:32 pm in reply to: Sound effects that enhance an acoustic harp's sound #241032stardust117
ParticipantCharles, thanks for bringing up that Yamaha product. I’m pleased to hear that no drilling is needed! And it’s portable too.
Thank you.
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by
stardust117.
stardust117
ParticipantHi Catherine, I think it’s clever how you use that clutch analogy to explain how pedals feel on a harp. That helps me in my consideration of buying a petite harp or not. Thank you
stardust117
ParticipantHi balfour-knight, I’m glad you didn’t have a problem from going form a larger harp to a smaller one. This gives me more confidence in my decision of getting a petite harp. Thank you for your reply!
stardust117
ParticipantBill, thanks for your reply. That’s great to hear you had no problems with the pedals on Chicago Petite 40 and that you quickly adapted to the wider pedal spacing of a bigger harp.
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by
stardust117.
stardust117
ParticipantDanamarie, thanks for your reply. It helps how you tell me that for a 40-stringed harp, the pedals require more effort to be moved from shap to flat.
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by
stardust117.
stardust117
ParticipantBalfour, Andy, and Gretchen, thanks for your opinions on this harp so far. That really helps. How sad, the Chicago Petite 40 looked so cool. But I will take sound over looks. Your suggestions have helped me look more into the Daphne 40 or Camac Clio. Recently, I’ve tried a Daphne 40 in a harp store and it sounds pretty good!
Thanks for your opinons guys.
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by
stardust117.
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by
stardust117.
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by
stardust117.
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by
stardust117.
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by
stardust117.
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by
stardust117.
-
This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts