patrice-fisher

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Do you charge your students for Harp Ensemble? #89558

    I have a Celtic Harp Ensemble in New Orleans. I do not charge for it. I deduct the minimal expenses off my taxes or get donations from the public. We also have a CD, which we are planning to sell to the public to raise money. I consider it a motivation for my students to practice and a good performance opportunity for them.

    Patrice Fisher

    in reply to: Flute and harp repertoire ideas. #149480

    I have had a good response to the “Intermezzo” from Carmen.It even has a second flute part, if you want to add a guest. I sometimes play flute duets with my flutist, after spending a few moments to harmonize the second flute part with a chord accompaniement. This can rescue you from the boredom of always playing a chordal accompaniement part to the flute’s beautiful melodic parts. Patrice Fisher

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)