frank-pianki

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Strap buttons for a lap harp #155655
    frank-pianki
    Participant

    Looks like they sell the buttons but I’ll need to inquire about installing instructions.. I also have a question about knew bones. Are they fairly generic in terms of fit or do should I check with the harp maker for a recommendation? thanks Frank

    in reply to: Selling a new Sharpsicle harp. #156028
    frank-pianki
    Participant

    I sent you an email

    in reply to: How to paint on harp? #156439
    frank-pianki
    Participant

    Does anyone know where I can purchase some good quality Celtic design decals…I don’t have the skills or talent to paint!

    in reply to: looking for a book #71462
    frank-pianki
    Participant

    Thanks. I may end up buying a copy from her. However, I’ve just ordered my first harp (Stoney End Brittany-22) and I thought I’d check first and see if anyone had a used copy just gathering dust that they might want to sell. I’ve been married for almost 38 years and I’d like to make it to 40! My wife was okay with the harp purchase, even though as a classical/fingerstyle guitarist, I have several very expensive instruments in the house,

    As the old adage goes “If Momma ain’t happy, nobody’s happy!”

    Frank

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)