emily-granger Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total) ← 1 2 Author Posts October 17, 2005 at 4:00 am in reply to: IIIIIII’mmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaack! #167230 emily-grangerParticipant Hey Steven I recently did a similar thing. June 23, 2004 at 4:00 am in reply to: I’m new…. #167948 emily-grangerParticipant hey Shelley! I’m 15 and I’ve played for almost 3 years now! my e-mail is tennistar1341@aol.com and AIM is emyg1341 I’de love to chat with another harpist! Hope to talk to you! Emily November 13, 2003 at 5:00 am in reply to: Looking for Suzuki Harp Teacher — KC Area #88663 emily-grangerParticipant Hey! Phyllis Hoffman teaches in Lenexa, KS. I take from her and I live in Kansas City. Shes a wonderful teacher! Author Posts Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total) ← 1 2