victoria-schultz Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total) Author Posts June 20, 2013 at 12:41 pm in reply to: Chichester Psalms – lost my harp part, need one for student #61386 victoria-schultzParticipant Hello, Elizabeth, I found this post in my search for the part. All I am seeing on the net is the score. I would love to buy a copy from you, or if you know how I can find just the proper harp part for the reduced version. Thank you! January 21, 2005 at 5:00 am in reply to: playing barefoot? #144924 victoria-schultzParticipant I am realizing that there is a lot of untapped potential in the harp community. January 18, 2005 at 5:00 am in reply to: playing barefoot? #144918 victoria-schultzParticipant I am so glad that everyone has indeed voted for red panties. January 17, 2005 at 5:00 am in reply to: playing barefoot? #144912 victoria-schultzParticipant I also performed with Lucia Micarelli and Josh Groban. Author Posts Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)