rose-grotjan

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: ?Small harp with LOWEST notes? #69054
    rose-grotjan
    Participant

    BASS MINSTREL by Marinimade Harps.is my choice!

    in reply to: Regency Harp #69056
    rose-grotjan
    Participant

    Your Regency is a Marini harp?

    in reply to: ?Small harp with LOWEST notes? #69052
    rose-grotjan
    Participant

    I work in another city 35 miles away. My elderly mom lives there. My mate is now over 100 miles away. Lots of traveling going on. I LOVE the Merlin, but it won’t fit in my trunk and with grandchildren, I often needs the back seat. SO… I am looking for the most portable harp with the biggest sound and deepest bass.
    I was leaning towards a Marinimade lapharp.
    It’s lowest note is C below middle C.
    I was just wanting to make sure before I order it.
    THANKS!
    Rose

    in reply to: Which 22 string lap harp to buy? #70172
    rose-grotjan
    Participant

    CHeck out the Marini family’s LAPHARP.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)