regina-temple

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Plans For Our Harps #102210
    regina-temple
    Participant

    I don’t mean to sound blunt or rude, but I am a young college student just beginning the harp. I am absolutely in love with it and have been renting from a music shop nearby. I just wanted to throw it out there that if anyone wants to donate their harp to someone who will play it, care for it, and share beautiful music with the terminally ill or elderly… I’m your girl. I would be eternally grateful and your instrument would be put to excellent use and cherished very deeply. No pressure obviously, but I figured it doesn’t hurt to put it out there. If you have any interest and would like to know more about my story, please let me know. Thanks for reading.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)