Rebecca Ching

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: First Harp #71163
    Rebecca Ching
    Participant

    I’m going to keep saving until later. Might take a while though, since shipping to Australia costs almost as much as the harp. ):

    in reply to: First Harp #71159
    Rebecca Ching
    Participant

    Australia, Sydney. I have looked on Craigslist…nothing. My local music store don’t sell harps either. Pity…

    in reply to: First Harp #71156
    Rebecca Ching
    Participant

    Wow! I definitely like the look and sound of these, and the price is very nice too. I’m considering buying this, once they reply on how much the shipping would cost. I might end up getting the kit, although I have no idea how it’ll end up due to lack of woodwork experience.

    Anyway, my question is how compulsory are levers for a beginner harpist? I play the piano, and I definitely love my flats and sharps. However, price is again an issue… and I’m just experimenting for now.

    Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)