Nicholas Mynyk

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: I need help finding a few pieces! Renie and Oberthur #83931
    Nicholas Mynyk
    Participant

    Thank you Saul, it is not the Busser or the Loukine. I was able to find the pieces in the International Harp Archives. Thanks! The Loukine is nice and the Busser is wonderful.

    in reply to: I need help finding a few pieces! Renie and Oberthur #84644
    Nicholas Mynyk
    Participant

    Thank you Saul, it is not the Busser or the Loukine. I was able to find the pieces in the International Harp Archives. Thanks! The Loukine is nice and the Busser is wonderful.

    in reply to: I need help finding a few pieces! Renie and Oberthur #85154
    Nicholas Mynyk
    Participant

    Thank you Saul, it is not the Busser or the Loukine. I was able to find the pieces in the International Harp Archives. Thanks! The Loukine is nice and the Busser is wonderful.

    in reply to: I need help finding a few pieces! Renie and Oberthur #83929
    Nicholas Mynyk
    Participant

    Hi, Thanks for the reply, It is listed in the Methode as Deuxieme Ballade, Leduc’s old listing is 2e Ballade. There are several incipits in the Methode from this work and they are not from Ballade Fantasique which is also sited and marvelous. Lyra or International Music Service does not have it or the Oberthur.

    International Harp Archives do have them but how to get a copy?

    Thanks

    Nick Mynyk

    in reply to: I need help finding a few pieces! Renie and Oberthur #84642
    Nicholas Mynyk
    Participant

    Hi, Thanks for the reply, It is listed in the Methode as Deuxieme Ballade, Leduc’s old listing is 2e Ballade. There are several incipits in the Methode from this work and they are not from Ballade Fantasique which is also sited and marvelous. Lyra or International Music Service does not have it or the Oberthur.

    International Harp Archives do have them but how to get a copy?

    Thanks

    Nick Mynyk

    in reply to: I need help finding a few pieces! Renie and Oberthur #85152
    Nicholas Mynyk
    Participant

    Hi, Thanks for the reply, It is listed in the Methode as Deuxieme Ballade, Leduc’s old listing is 2e Ballade. There are several incipits in the Methode from this work and they are not from Ballade Fantasique which is also sited and marvelous. Lyra or International Music Service does not have it or the Oberthur.

    International Harp Archives do have them but how to get a copy?

    Thanks

    Nick Mynyk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)