nancy-johnson–2

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Salvi Egan Celtic lever harp #73834
    nancy-johnson–2
    Participant

    I just purchased a gently used Salvi Egan. I love everything about it! And with 38 strings, there is no worry about “running out of strings.” (Previously played a 29-string harp). The Salvi has a great sound in the bass, and yet sweet in the treble. Beautiful tone, well-balanced sound. And a very sturdy harp. A bit heavy to transport, but it came with a case that has wheels attached, so that is a big help. This is a wonderful harp, more string tension than my Rees, but I am very happy with the sound. And yes, Kim Robertson played a Salvi Egan (electroacoustic, I believe) on one of her CD’s. Also just came across a guy by the name of Josep Maria Ribelles. There are a number of clips on youtube showing him playing a Salvi Egan.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)