Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
mauricio-nasi
ParticipantOK! Later I could also send you a list of my arrangements, most of them with harp(s) and one or more different kinds of keyboards. And I wrote(among all kinds of musical forms) 26 toccatas for harp and (or) keyboard(s): a couple of them have been played in several countries (Sapporo Festival, Japon — Festival Felip Pedrell, Spain — Wielki Festival, Polonia — Bosforo University, Turquia — some cathedrals in France….etc. I’ll be glad to share my scores for concert use and, of course, I will accompany them with some printed programs of past concerts. My style is a kind of “modern-romantic”….and frequently I did play the premiéres, personally. (I came from an italian family, now living in Bogotá, Colombia). Best regards. Mauricio Nasi.
mauricio-nasi
ParticipantDear Melissa,
some years ago I made myself (I’m composer/harpist/organist) an arrangement, among many others, of Fauré’s In Paradisum for harp and organ: I should find it because it has been a long time I have not used it (it is just a manuscript). I could inform you as soon as I get it. Anyway (if you are interested) I can also put at your entire disposition, from that very same Requiem (but for harp duet!) : Sanctus — Liberame — In Paradisum. Sincerely, Mauricio Nasi (just in case, my e.mail ad. is: siruam32@yahoo.es) -
AuthorPosts