Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Loan Miege
ParticipantHello Elena,
You can buy also a harp kit on harpkit.com or on stoneyend.com websites. It is
Loan Miege
ParticipantI mean 26 or 27 strings of course !
Loan Miege
ParticipantHello Kate,
The more
Loan Miege
ParticipantHello,
An harp kit is a good choice ! I have bought one on stoney end website (the Marion) and I am very happy with it. A wonderfull 34 strings harp for …. less than 900 Euros ! I didn’t pay customs taxes thanks to Gary who posted it with US postal service. I really recommand this option. It is not only a question of money. It is a very interesting and creative work. You can find harp kits on these 2 websites : http://www.stoneyend.com/
Loan Miege
ParticipantI use a drumtech seat for drummer. It is confortable, the height is adjustable and the price is correct : around 50 Euros.
Loan Miege
ParticipantThanks for your reply !
I would like to play this harp for therapy and for my own pleasure.
September 17, 2009 at 6:20 pm in reply to: Reverie Harp Owners….I have some questions for you. #75707Loan Miege
ParticipantHi Deborah,
Loan Miege
ParticipantHi,
-
AuthorPosts