Michele

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Which harp sweetener for iStrobosoft, H1 or H3? #216535
    Michele
    Participant

    Well guess what? The modest $5.99 price for the Harp sweetener includes all 3 sweeteners: H1, H2, and H3! I decided to use H3 first and I like it thus far.

    Thanks to your tip about the microphone, I installed the app on my iPhone as well. I do really like the eye chart size letters on the Ipad though.

    One small issue I had though was the inability to tune the lowest 2-3 wires. The readings were all over the place on both the iPad and iPhone. After reverting to my Sonic Research Turbo Tuner and plug in pickup I was able to tune those wires immediately, so I don’t know what the problem was with the app.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)