Kathy Owens Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total) Author Posts March 24, 2012 at 7:15 pm in reply to: Carbon fiber harp #70063 Kathy OwensParticipant I just spent quite a while touring the website, reading, checking out all of the photographs, and listening. March 23, 2012 at 7:14 pm in reply to: Considering purchasing a 65-year-old LH 17, Gold #70083 Kathy OwensParticipant Naturally I understand about copyright laws, and do respect them. I mentioned “I wish I could photocopy them”. March 21, 2012 at 9:16 pm in reply to: Considering purchasing a 65-year-old LH 17, Gold #70081 Kathy OwensParticipant I WISH I had all of my old harp music, because I had some very nice books and sheet music. March 21, 2012 at 8:16 pm in reply to: Considering purchasing a 65-year-old LH 17, Gold #70079 Kathy OwensParticipant The harp is located in a nearby state, and we would be driving over, trying it, and if everything pans out like we want, purchase it there. Author Posts Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)