Kathleen Duffy-Conway Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total) Author Posts August 2, 2010 at 3:31 pm in reply to: Question on Camas harps #166268 Kathleen Duffy-ConwayMember It happens mostly when I’m playing in the lower and middle ranges. It’s almost as if the strings won’t stop vibrating. August 1, 2010 at 11:28 pm in reply to: Question on Camas harps #166266 Kathleen Duffy-ConwayMember Thanks for replying! No it’s almost like, oh, like when you run your finger around the edge of a glass? August 1, 2010 at 6:49 pm in reply to: Question on Camas harps #166264 Kathleen Duffy-ConwayMember LOL I’ve messed up this post. Sorry, Hopefully you can read past the “MESSAGE KEY MISSING” I have no idea what I did there. LOL Again though any ideas I would be so grateful for. Author Posts Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)