Harp Column
  • Home
  • News
  • Events
  • Forums
  • Listings
    • Harp Classifieds
    • Harp Teacher Directory
    • Summer Harp Camp Directory
    • College Harp Program Directory
  • Magazine
    • Current issue
    • Past issues
    • Subscribe
  • 30 Day Practice Challenge
  • Account
    • My account
    • Cart
    • Help
Select Page

john-kardos

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • January 2, 2014 at 2:09 am in reply to: Salvi Ana for sale missing 3 strings – safe to purchase? #77929
    john-kardos
    Member

    Thank you for your replies, I am going to take a look at it this weekend. I’ll post some pics if I decide to purchase it. Any idea what the lifespan of a Salvi Ana is?

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

© 2021 Harp Column

  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • RSS

Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress