jessica-wolff

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 601 through 602 (of 602 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Why do you play the harp? #102544
    jessica-wolff
    Participant

    In college we had regular meetings in a room that contained two small Irish harps. I fell in love with the look of them and took the first opportunity to hear what they sounded like (Susan Reed concert, small Irish harp). It was years before I could afford one, a used Troubadour. In order, I’ve played guitar, harp and banjo, sometimes with long hiatuses in between, and love them all, but if you put the desert-island scenario to me, the harp would win.

    in reply to: Lyon & Healy Troubadour VI – Some questions #74518
    jessica-wolff
    Participant

    I think the Dusty Strings 36-string in maple has a bright tone; however, the string tension is, how shall I put it? folksier.

Viewing 2 posts - 601 through 602 (of 602 total)