jd-williams

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Buying Harp Sight Unseen #72317
    jd-williams
    Participant

    Hello-

    Thank you for your responses. My plans were definitely to go the Vancouver show becuase that’s right out my area. But yesterday I had a buyer come in and pay for my current harp in cash! It throws

    in reply to: Buying Harp Sight Unseen #72314
    jd-williams
    Participant

    Thank you for your reply, it is very helpful. I was originally requesting a particular finish but have always said that it is not the major decision factor. I think I will be even more specific that I want to select the harp for it’s quality not it’s look. I don’t have a friend who can go down and make a recording. I wonder if I can arrange something similar with Camac.

    What instructions can I tell them?

    My top priorities are playability. How well does the harp respond? Sound quality. Is it bright, full and warm? However, those are pretty subjective and open to individual interpretation.

    I am working through a US dealer but I might contact Camac directly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)