jaydg

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Piezo microphone pick ups for lever harp #260395
    jaydg
    Participant

    Thanks @Talfryn, I’ll give that a go then 😊👍🏽

    in reply to: Piezo microphone pick ups for lever harp #260361
    jaydg
    Participant

    @harpist123 was that a ‘stock’ K+K Big Twin, ie not with the special leads that @billooms talks about?

    (I’m in the UK, and our wonderful gov have made customs very complicated to buy directly from K+K)

    in reply to: Piezo microphone pick ups for lever harp #260358
    jaydg
    Participant

    Could I resurrect an old thread, and ask about amplifying my Camac Korrigan – I occasionally play the cello or bass parts on it, in our community orchestra, if we’re missing players – but apparently it can barely be heard.

    I’m wondering about the K+K double twin, which has four pads, but I don’t think the leads are long enough to put the jack at the bottom of my harp?

    I also know nothing about amplifiers. I’d like one with a battery, I wondered about the Fishman Loudbox Mini Charge….but it weighs 10kg. Bad enough lugging the Korrigan about. Any other ideas?

    How easy is it to get to work properly, not have horrendous feedback etc?

    Thanks for any help 😊

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)