janet-baczuk Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total) Author Posts July 17, 2012 at 11:19 pm in reply to: Levers need replacing #69555 janet-baczukParticipant Hi William, Thanks for the suggestion, and I think we will contact them. We live fairly close to Salem. We appreciate all the helpful responses! July 17, 2012 at 11:16 pm in reply to: Levers need replacing #69554 janet-baczukParticipant Thanks, Charles, yes it was a consideration, and we bought the harp directly from him, but I think we will try Harp connection first, as they are much closer. Janet July 16, 2012 at 11:28 pm in reply to: Levers need replacing #69551 janet-baczukParticipant Thank you, Kathy. We live in Massachusetts, on the East coast. Yes, I did mean Camac levers. Perhaps we can find an expert in the area. Janet Author Posts Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)