jackson-ordean

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Dry, splitting, cracking, bleeding finger tips #157896
    jackson-ordean
    Participant

    I had the bleeding cracked fingertips – (worst is to have both thumbs cracked/bleeding. Can hardly do anything). I was an Art teacher (wet/dry/clay, all day), am a carpenter/remodeler, potter, painter, model airplane maker, guitarist, chop my own wood in the winter. My fingers didn’t have a chance.

    I finally made an all natural healing aid with beeswax, olive oil, honey, aloe vera oil, grape seed oil, grapefruit seed extract, candalilla wax, and put it in a used up lip balm tube. I knew I could carry it real easy and put it on frequently. I recommend 3x day for 3 days – should do the trick.

    It works great. I finally made a commercial product out of it: CrackZapIt! It’s going good because it works for people. Worked for me, anyway!

    My website (I only wholesale) is http://www.crackzapit.com.

    My main distributor is http://www.duluthtrading.com, a catalog/internet company that sells products ‘designed & tested by tradesmen’. It might help some of you! Let me know.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)