Frejya Athena

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Morrison’s Jig #161071

    Hi everyone,

    in reply to: 16 year old, female. #161613

    Thank you everyone for your help 🙂 I’ll certainly check out all of those youtube links.

    By the way Geri, it’s very strange, but you have the name sirname as me, except it’s “an” on the end, not “en”. I live in England, so I don’t know if the name is more common where you are, but I haven’t heard of any others down here.

    in reply to: 16 year old, female. #161608

    Oh also, does anybody know of any contempory singer/songwriters who use the harp? Doing carols and common folk songs is all very nice, but one day I hope to make my own music. I really love folk music, but of course I would like to make it my own someday. So far, I only really know of Joanna Newsom.

    Thanks 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)