Fandodge

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Erard Harp #185001
    Fandodge
    Member

    Thank You Paul For this Information. As a Acoustic Guitar Player i Can Appreciate the Craftsmanship and Love of the Instrument, As I Cannot Play Harp, I have Decided to Keep it as Antique Decorative Furniture. I Know Alot of People Frown on that, But Hey It Really Looks Good in My Great Room.

    in reply to: Erard Harp #184955
    Fandodge
    Member

    Thank You Tacye For the Link. There is No Name Anywhere I Can Find, A Gentleman Told Me He Thought it was Erard Due to the Rams Head on the Post. I Looked in all the Shutters, and Looked Underneath the Pedals, Only thing I Found Was A Black Widow Spider! I Will Continue the Search. Thanks Again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)