Eva Tebbe Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total) Author Posts June 18, 2010 at 1:17 pm in reply to: pedal harp transport by plain..??!! #150004 Eva TebbeMember Thank you! I will check this out! altough I think I will not like the non-acoustic sound.. but it might be interesting! Eva June 5, 2010 at 12:45 pm in reply to: pedal harp transport by plain..??!! #150001 Eva TebbeMember ahum… sorry for my spelling.. I mean PLANE ofcourse! (not PLAIN… that’s something else…) June 5, 2010 at 9:15 am in reply to: pedal harp transport by plain..??!! #150000 Eva TebbeMember thank you for your advise! I will look for this Lyon harp! By the way, I just watched Deborah Henson playing Pilgrim Progress with Benny Green. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twrFdxRcQYo&feature=related I emailed her to ask if she can easily transort this harp by plain… kind regards Eva Author Posts Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)