Eric Caldeira

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: vehicle rentals for moving a harp #74874
    Eric Caldeira
    Participant

    Thank you John for your help. To answer some of your questions one of the harps is a concert grand and the other is a troubadour. I don’t have cases for either of the instruments, just the cloth covers and the dollies. I do think that the Toyota Siena will work, my only wory being whether or not the seats in the back will all fold down.

    in reply to: Harp Instruction In San Antonio TX #84370
    Eric Caldeira
    Participant

    Thank you Vince and Hannah, I really appreciate your help with this. I will try to contact Ms. Buchanan as soon as possible, I hope she is able to take me as a student.

    in reply to: Harp Instruction In San Antonio TX #85593
    Eric Caldeira
    Participant

    Thank you Vince and Hannah, I really appreciate your help with this. I will try to contact Ms. Buchanan as soon as possible, I hope she is able to take me as a student.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)