Edith Aranda Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total) Author Posts June 9, 2010 at 5:41 pm in reply to: pedal rod #148309 Edith ArandaMember lol, I’ll sure try that! Mine is an F too, so that makes it easier, I guess I need a stronger person… June 9, 2010 at 5:38 pm in reply to: pedal rod #148308 Edith ArandaMember Thanks, I’ve already seen it. I am using needle nose vise grips. I don’t know if the rod is stuck or I’m just not strong enough… but I just can’t unscrew it… June 9, 2010 at 5:36 pm in reply to: pedal rod #148307 Edith ArandaMember I do, I just can’t get the rod to unscrew… I know how to change it though Author Posts Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)