Claudia Plaza

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: The Nancy Rae Lever Harp #71062

    Lyon & Healy is like the best harp company ever! 🙂 Camac, Venus, Aoyama, Wurlitzer, and Salvi are nice, too, but I favor Lyon & Healy. What harp did you buy? What style would you reccommend?

    in reply to: The Nancy Rae Lever Harp #71060

    Yes, I am ready to play pedal harp and I know already how to play it. You are right about someone buying a petite because I like to scan through http://www.lyonhealycpo.com/ because they always have petites there and they are affordable. Now I see what your’e thinking. Is it OK to have a previously owned harp or rather a brand new harp? Thank you so much for your help!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)