cc-chiu

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: fun websites for supplementing teaching materials #85241
    cc-chiu
    Member

    Thanks a lot for mentioning this website, it looks really useful.

    I use http://www.webmetronome.com as a metronome. It can be customized as much as you like – number of beats (also ‘odd’ numbers likt 86 or so), accents, beats per cycle etc. The only disadvantage is that it sometimes ‘hiccups’ which can be disastrous when you’re playing to it.
    Keeping the settings as simple as possible helps, as well as having only one browser window open and no additional online clients (FTP, IM) running.

    (I’m not a harp teacher but perhaps this might be useful…)

    in reply to: Learning More About Salzedo? #83830
    cc-chiu
    Member

    Prior to visiting this forum, I didn’t even know who Salzedo was…. So I’d like to know more about him – especially his ‘method’.

    in reply to: Learning More About Salzedo? #84543
    cc-chiu
    Member

    Prior to visiting this forum, I didn’t even know who Salzedo was…. So I’d like to know more about him – especially his ‘method’.

    in reply to: Learning More About Salzedo? #85053
    cc-chiu
    Member

    Prior to visiting this forum, I didn’t even know who Salzedo was…. So I’d like to know more about him – especially his ‘method’.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)