carolyn Newstead

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Schwieso #71616
    carolyn Newstead
    Participant

    Hi Charles, I am not an authority on harps at all but I have followed my husbands geneology back to JC Schwieso and so know something of his history, sad to say after what appears to have been a heady career he died in St Pancras workhouse and was declared bankrupt several times.

    in reply to: Schwieso #71614
    carolyn Newstead
    Participant

    Hi , I did a bit of digging around on JC Schwieso too as he is my husbands ancestor . Mike passed on information to me but just to say that a lot of info mentioned were from the London Gazetteer which I think you can access, bankruptcy notices etc . I also found a mention on old bailey online where he is quoted in a case.

    Carolyn

    in reply to: Schwieso #71608
    carolyn Newstead
    Participant

    Thankyou , just what I was looking for . I have sent you an email

    in reply to: Schwieso #71606
    carolyn Newstead
    Participant

    Hi , thanks just had a look , a nice harp indeed which is reflected in the price . I can see that I need to do a bit of shopping around and googling.

    thanks for your reply

    Cally

    in reply to: Schwieso #71605
    carolyn Newstead
    Participant

    Hi , thanks just had a look , a nice harp indeed which is reflected in the price . I can see that I need to do a bit of shopping around and googling.

    thanks for your reply

    Cally

    in reply to: Schwieso #71604
    carolyn Newstead
    Participant

    Hi , thank you I will take a look there.

    Cally

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)