cmc

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Troubadour VI neck joint separation #288117
    cmc
    Participant

    Thank you so much to all who responded! I will definitely keep your recommendations in mind.

    Best wishes,

    CMC

    in reply to: Troubadour VI neck joint separation #288080
    cmc
    Participant

    Thank you Charles-Nix and Shane Stewart for your responses. I am buying the harp for my daughter, who is a complete beginner, so we know nothing about harps yet. I had always heard that the troubadour was very solid, and when I contacted Lyon and Healy they seemed to say it was common for this to happen. So I’m not really sure if this is a problem with this particular instrument because it wasn’t played very much by the current owner, or if it’s just something that will eventually happen with all Troubadours.

    • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by cmc.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)