Bradford Athey

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Looking For Webber’s ‘Pie Jesu’ #149944

    I went ahead and downloaded the piano part from sheetmusicdirect…in C. We’ll see how that goes.

    in reply to: Looking For Webber’s ‘Pie Jesu’ #149943

    Hi Kay,

    Wow. I’m not sure which her harp is…it is a grand concert harp – if that helps. pedal, I think?? She’s hard to get a hold of, or I’d ask her now.

    I can play in pretty much any key. Actually, most of the music we use (when there IS a solo part written,) is for flute and harp. On other tunes I just play the top line of her part (i.e. Ave Maria,) which sounds fine too.

    ‘Plain and simple’…hmmm…that actually might be best for us. If anything, I am the one who ad-libs in the stuff we do.

    Thanks again for the good info!

    – Brad

    in reply to: Looking For Webber’s ‘Pie Jesu’ #149941

    Thanks, Kay!

    Yes, I’ve seen the Wood’s book on several sites. I guess they are nice arrangements, but not sure. Is G major a good key for harp?

    I’ll try Googling harp and flute.

    This is a new world for me here!

    – Brad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)