Hey Guys,
Just thought I’d weigh in on this chat and introduce myself. I am an Irish Harp teacher here in Dublin. Muzikkon brought me on a year ago to help fine tune their harps and work with them on their development. Like everyone here I was weary of cheap harps but my students were buying them anyway so I thought rather than fighting against it I should work with a company to make these pieces of furniture into functional instruments. Its been a fun journey and the harps are now a playable affordable option. I would never discourage a person from buying a hand made harp or a more professional harp (Like Camac) but sometimes at the beginning this isn’t an option and I have worked hard to make these harps the best they can be at their price point.
Each harp is tested before it goes out to a customer, this was the missing step with so many companies, the quality wasn’t being assured.
Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions. I also work as a Rep for Camac Harps and my aim is just to give my students and other students options.
Best wishes
Aine
aine@muzikkon.com