My monthly free webinar is scheduled for next Thursday, March 19 at 9 PM Eastern. The subject is memorization: “You CAN Memorize – even if you CAN’T find your car keys!”
The truth is that if memorization were really about “remembering” your music, none of us would be very good at it. Actually, memorization is much less about memory and much more about the way you learn and practice. But you have to know how.
On the webinar we will be talking about:
- The three dangerous misconceptions about memorization.
- The two types of memorization and how they work together to lead to faster learning and more confident playing.
- Why memorization shouldn’t be just for performances.
- When memorizing your music is actually bad for you.
- Are you too old to memorize music?
- My “Essential Elements” for secure memorization.
PLUS ask your own most pressing harp questions and get my best answers on the spot. Also, attendees will get an “early bird” sign up opportunity for My Harp Mastery.
And no worries if you can’t make it – everyone who registers will receive the audio replay so you can listen at your convenience!
You can register here: http://harpmastery.com/you_can_memorize
I hope to see you there!