-Why waste time doing practice that merely practices in your mistakes and doesn’t turn your efforts into music?
-Why does it take so long to make the notes sound beautiful?
-Why can’t your practice inspire you?
Actually, your practice not only can be inspiring – it SHOULD be inspiring.
Practicing without making music is like cooking with no salt. It might be good for you, but an important ingredient is missing.
This month’s free webinar is focused on helping you find the music and discover the power of practicing creatively at every stage of music learning.
Join me Tuesday, April 21 at 9:00 pm Eastern for the webinar Express Yourself – Practice the Music, not just the Notes
Here’s what we will be talking about:
- Learn how to practice musically from the first day you start a new piece.
- Discover how to increase your range of musical expression.
- Create more depth and beauty in your playing, even if you’re a beginner.
- Learn how to develop the “Big Three” areas of musical expression in your daily practice.
- Find out why I believe that non-musical practice is hazardous to your health!
PLUS ask your own most pressing harp questions and get my best answers on the spot. Also, registered attendees will receive a special bonus guide.
To register now, go to http://harpmastery.com/express-yourself
And you might want to check out this week’s blog post: Power Your Dynamics with the Three C’s
I look forward to talking with you on Tuesday!