The Grand Prize winner of the Harp Column Birthday Online Scavenger Hunt is:
Congratulations Karen! She will receive a brand new iPad from Harp Column, perfect for viewing back issues of Harp Column magazine! We are happy to announce that our complete back issue library (130 issues to date) is now available for subscribers to download at any time. See the back issue library here, or find it in the main navigation menu under “magazine.” Subscribe now to download all the back issues.
Our Second Prize goes to:
Li Shan Tan
Li Shan will receive a $50 gift credit to Harp Column Music where you can now find over 100 works for harp ensemble, harp and flute, and harp solo available for immediate download, including Michelle Whitson Stone’s new arrangement of A Thousand Years from the Twilight Saga movies.
Five Third Prize winners will receive a one-year subscription to Harp Column magazine:
Juan Sebastián Blanco
Thanks to everyone who took time to enter our contest. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
Scavenger Hunt Answers
- The names of Susann McDonald’s dogs are Baby and Mopsy.
- Grace Cloutier recently gave a concert at Carnegie Hall.
- Grace Browning won the audition for the Dallas Opera Orchestra.
- The name of Sivan Magen’s new CD release is Fantasien.
- Harp Column blogger Cindy Qin played for Maria Luisa Rayan-Forero at the World Harp Congress.
- Harpists who like beets is the group created by Harp Column editor Alison Reese.
- Magali Zsigmond was on the cover of the very first issue of Harp Column.